If your goal is to play college baseball, the IP College Prep Cyclones program is for you! This program is designed for 15 & 18u players and is a comprehensive program that will include training in: pitching, throwing/velocity, hitting, defence, strength, agility, conditioning and nutrition.
Skills: all skills class- players focus on one or two skills per class. Players work in small groups throughout each class.
1. Throwing lanes for bullpens, long toss and velocity program.
2. Hitting cage for tee work, front toss, live BP and Rawlings 3 wheel pro pitching machine.
3. Defensive drills for individual work
4. Strength + agility training (weight room and open floor space)
5. Live At-Bats for players to get game reps!
Location: IP Saskatoon (343 70th St. East, Unit 105)
Tournaments/Games: optional tournaments for players at discounted rate
- Fall games/practices: 4 exhibition games in September + outdoor practices
- Las Vegas (Nov 4-7, 2021): Five Tool Nevada Fall Championship (optional)
- Arizona (Jan 14-17, 2022): Perfect Game MLK West Championship (optional)
*Possible Canadian tournaments pending covid restrictions
Strength Training: pro strength training, conditioning and agility program provided by current MLB Tampa Bay Rays strength coach, Joey Greany. This is a baseball specific program written by a current MLB strength coach. Players will be following a 3-4 days per week lifting program and have unlimited weight room usage during regular business hours.
Developmental Plan: students will get baseline tested during the first 2 weeks of the program then each student will be required to set goals for various skills throughout the program. Students are re-tested regularly and all progress is recorded. All players will receive a detailed report at the end of the program as well as 3-way meeting with parents, player and coach.
*RESULTS BASED TRAINING * GAME SIMULATIONS * PROGRESS REPORTS *
Fall 2021 Students
- 15u: players aged 13-15 years old
- 18u: players aged 16-18 years old (first year Midget to third year Midget players)
*play for what division you played at during the 2021 season
- August 25 - December 22, 2021
- September: on field practices/games (times vary)
*15u: Tues 815pm, Thur 815pm, Sun 930am
*18u: Tues 4pm, Wed 4pm, Fri 4pm, Sun 3pm
- 18u: $2999+gst
- 15u: $2449+gst
*Deposit: $1000 deposit
*Monthly payments due on 9/1, 10/1, 11/1, 12/1
*IP Swag Credit of $200- you pick and choose what IP gear you want.
*Priority roster spots to travel events at discounted rate
Director of Player Development: Cory Hall
Summary of what's included: